Strategic Plan Overview
OHS Strategic Plan 2019-2021
Orchard House School is committed to educating and inspiring middle school girls in a responsive, academically engaging community. Our strategic plan provides a road map for supporting our OHS community, providing inspired curriculum and programming, developing a culture of philanthropy, and ensuring financial growth and sustainability. It is designed to be both durable and flexible in order to navigate the challenges of a dynamic and ever-changing world.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION A: OUR OHS COMMUNITY
1. Focus on our students and families: Present, Past, Future
2. Support our faculty and staff
3. Energize our Volunteer Leadership
STRATEGIC DIRECTION B: INSPIRED CURRICULUM AND PROGRAMMING FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS
4. Focus on real world understanding and learning.
5. Leverage our leadership in the education of middle school girls.
6. Provide responsive curriculum
STRATEGIC DIRECTION C: OUR CULTURE OF PHILANTHROPY
7. Define and implement a comprehensive advancement plan.
8. Commit time, expertise, and resources to Building with a Purpose campaign.
9. Maximize the Annual Fund
STRATEGIC DIRECTION D: FINANCIAL GROWTH AND SUSTAINABILITY
10. Enhance Affordability and Diversity
11. Build financial stability